- Update Patient White Boards and place admission packets and kit prior to Patient Arrival.
- Answer telephones, and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Receive and route messages and documents such as laboratory results to appropriate staff.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machine, copier, excel, MS word and other software applications to prepare reports, medical records.
- Organize and File patient charts as they arrive from PACU and take charts apart as patient is Discharged
- Answer Call Lights and assist with passing Patient Meal trays.
- Assist with SCIP audits, Patient Safety Rounds and Kronos Timekeeping.
- Admit/ Transfer patient using ADT system in Epic. Prepare patient Discharge Packets.
- Coordinate patient Discharge time with Case Manager, make sure patients has necessary equipment sent to home.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment , creating work orders for any equipment to be repaired
HonorVet TechnologiesHonorVet Technologies is a technology-driven company that provides the reach of a large staffing organization with the feel of a specialized, boutique provider. Our purpose is to lower the underemployment in the Veteran community by providing them with best-fit opportunities in civilian workplaces. We are disrupting Talent Acquisition with advanced recruitment solutions, a unique combination of Predictive Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Processes, and Methodologies to support the company’s “High Touch” Expertise. HonorVet Technologies deliver ideal recruitment solutions to our clients with suitable skillsets (preferably veterans, along with non-veterans, for the hard-to-fill positions).