Job Title: Staff Nurse Inpatient-Critical Care
Location: San Rafael ,Ca 94903
Duration: 3 Months
Shift - 06:45 AM to 07:15 PM
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame.
The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
One-year recent (within the last 3 years) experience in an adult acute care setting. Certifications: Basic Arrhythmia course required; Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
1) High School Diploma/GED.
2) Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program and completion of the current hours required by the BRN of RN student clinical experience or Graduate of registered nursing and either 2000 hours of RN experience in clinical area of specialty from a licensed acute care facility within three(3) years of graduation; or graduate of an accredited licensed vocational nursing program that includes clinical student experience in acute care and has worked 2000 hours as an licensed vocational nurse within the clinical area of specialty within three (3) years before graduation or currently enrolled in an accredited entry level MSN program and has completed pre-licensure requirements to practice nursing.
3) Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California.
4) Minimum of 6 months experience.
See job duties for specific experience requirements for specialty units.
5) Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice.
6) Demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers).
7) Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills (in English).
8) Good interpersonal skills.
9) Also refer to Position Specifications outlined in the appropriate collective bargaining agreement.