Social Fundraising Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Social Fundraising Associate
Shift Timings: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (M-F)
Duration: 6+ months (Highest possibility of extension)
Note: Covid-19 vaccination is required.
- This role will report directly to the Senior Associate, Core Donor Fundraising and support national Peer-to-Peer (P2P) fundraising strategy and execution on current Red Cross fundraising platforms (i.e., Facebook, TikTok, GoFundMe).
- This role requires familiarity with social media platforms, online fundraising, and the ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously while remaining an active, engaged member of a fully virtual workforce.
- This role is more reporting/analytics, social care, and fundraising.
- Complete recurring tasks associated with monitoring and executing social fundraising strategies, including stewardship, industry research, third-party partnerships, stewardship and retention programs, resource development, and ongoing reporting and data management needs.
- Assist with national Facebook fundraising strategy and execution.
- Participate in NHQ-led Consumer Fundraising meetings, as needed, and work in close concert with key stakeholders involved with social fundraising.
- Work with the Campaigns Team within Consumer Fundraising to develop P2P fundraising strategies around key fundraising campaigns, such as Giving Tuesday, Holiday/Year End, Red Cross Giving Day, Sound the Alarm, etc.
- Work with the Brand team on social media graphics, ad campaigns, website design, etc.
- Develop a recognition program to motivate top fundraisers, increase fundraising, and retain top performers.
- Conduct industry research and maintain ongoing knowledge of fundraising best practices.
- Assist with developing new fundraising strategies and opportunities relevant to the social fundraising industry.
- Adapt experience in online social P2P fundraising.
- Strong social media skills, including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Ability to conduct industry research, draft recommendations, and present findings.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills required, proficiency in all other Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with Live Streaming, particularly around charitable fundraising.
- Ability to manage multiple projects is essential.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong interpersonal, liaison, and presentations kills are required.
- Strong initiative and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data and information for internal use.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration required.
- Demonstrates strong commitment and passion for the mission of the American Red Cross.
- Familiarity with athletics industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
HonorVet Technologies is a technology-driven company that provides the reach of a large staffing organization with the feel of a specialized, boutique provider. Our purpose is to lower the underemployment in the Veteran community by providing them with best-fit opportunities in civilian workplaces. We are disrupting Talent Acquisition with advanced recruitment solutions, a unique combination of Predictive Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Processes, and Methodologies to support the company’s “High Touch” Expertise. HonorVet Technologies deliver ideal recruitment solutions to our clients with suitable skillsets (preferably veterans, along with non-veterans, for the hard-to-fill positions).
20001 USAView all jobs at HonorVet Technologies
Get fresh Associate Clinical Social Worker jobs daily straight to your inbox!