RN Operating Room - Travel
HonorVet Technologies Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: RN – OR
Job Location: Washington , DC 20037
Job Duration: 3+ Months
5-8s or 4x10s weekends included, possible on call. Any Shift (Days/nights/mid) BLS - Required
- The Operating Room consists of 17 OR suites treating adult patients. In addition, there is a 5 OR suite Ambulatory Surgical Center.
- Services include but not limited to: Ophthalmology, Spine, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Plastics, ENT, Cardiac, Thoracic, Transplant, General, GYN, Vascular, Urology and Robotic cases.
- The OR unit uses multiple specialized equipment on a daily basis, including but not limited to Davinci Robot, Medtronic Flex Robot, Stealth Navigation. 3 years plus of OR experience is required.
- NICU Experience - Required: 3 Years
- OR Experience - Required: 3 Years
- Primary Source On-Line Verification - Required
- RN Travel Experience - Required: 1 Years
- BLS - Required
- DC RN License - Required
- NRP - Required
HonorVet Technologies is a technology-driven company that provides the reach of a large staffing organization with the feel of a specialized, boutique provider. Our purpose is to lower the underemployment in the Veteran community by providing them with best-fit opportunities in civilian workplaces. We are disrupting Talent Acquisition with advanced recruitment solutions, a unique combination of Predictive Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Processes, and Methodologies to support the company’s “High Touch” Expertise. HonorVet Technologies deliver ideal recruitment solutions to our clients with suitable skillsets (preferably veterans, along with non-veterans, for the hard-to-fill positions).