PMP Project Manager
HonorVet Technologies Harrisburg, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experience with formal project management methodology
4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
Cloud migration project experience
Experience using automated project management tool (OAIT Daptiv, MS Project) for providing project management status updates
PA Commonwealth IT PM experience
Azure or AWS experience
Excellent Communication Skills
Project Management Position Requirements
The senior level project manager will include administrative, management and professional work required for directing the implementation and management of HHS Cloud Modernization Initiative.
This includes full accountability for providing subject matter expertise related to project manage support services, such as but not limited to ,
• Coordination with multiple organizations involving stakeholders from OA/OIT, HHS Delivery Center, HHS agencies, and HHS vendor community.
• Interfacing regularly with the other commonwealth positions such as, but not limited to, Delivery Center and agency CIO, CTO, IT managers, project and portfolio managers, IT Governance and affiliated sub-committees as required.
• Coordinating and facilitating status update and working sessions
• Preparing presentations and agendas, as well as, providing meeting minutes
• Supporting ensuring that MS Team Modernization SharePoint site documentation and OneNote is updated weekly
• Maintaining weekly a high-level project plan with key milestone timelines and tasks, responsible parties
• Ensure that issues/risks are tracked weekly and escalated as appropriate
• Providing weekly project status updates to HHS TSO Project Management Office Division as required by Daptiv.
HonorVet TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Great company to work for, Great Benefits, Veterans Owned Business