Job Title: Medical Assistant
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Location: Troy, MI 48084
- Under direct supervision of the provider and nursing leadership, performs a variety of administrative and clinical tasks to assist in the quality and compassionate care provided to patients.
- These duties include the greeting and escorting of patients to the exam room
- Taking medical histories, the measurement and recording of vital signs.
- Preparing patients for the examination/procedure; and assisting the physician during the examination/procedure. Demonstrates clinical competence as a Medical Assistant.
- Graduate from a Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Medical Assistant Program or graduate of a formal medical assistant program with a minimum of one year of continuous work as Medical Assistant with verifiable clinical experience or graduate of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program. Completion of a clinical externship.
- Current BLS-C certificate;
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) preferred.
Current BLS-C certificate - Required Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) –