Ld Tech, Quality Assurance
Interview: In person/Phone
Job Duration: 5 Months
Job Location: Warwick RI 02886
Shift Hours: 1st shift
· Responsible for the efficient and effective performance of testing in conformance with regulations and standards.
· Responsibilities include inspection, analysis of results, determining final disposition of some product and detecting nonconforming conditions.
· Works within clearly defined SOPs and/or scientific methods.
· Adheres to quality guidelines.
· Complies with regulations and standards. Identifies basic non-compliance within regulations and standards.
· Maintains appropriate licenses / training / certifications, as needed.
· Associates degree in quality, life sciences, or engineering related field.
· (May be equivalent to 2 years’ experience).
· Proven ability to correctly interpret drawings and geometric dimensions and tolerances.
· Able to use standard measuring equipment including calipers, Random-Access memory (RAM) optic, micrometers, pin gauges, gage blocks, etc.
· Previous experience participating in continuous improvement activities.
· Demonstrated understanding in the use of calibrated equipment and ability to follow equipment maintenance repair procedures.
HonorVet TechnologiesHonorVet Technologies is a technology-driven company that provides the reach of a large staffing organization with the feel of a specialized, boutique provider. Our purpose is to lower the underemployment in the Veteran community by providing them with best-fit opportunities in civilian workplaces. We are disrupting Talent Acquisition with advanced recruitment solutions, a unique combination of Predictive Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Processes, and Methodologies to support the company’s “High Touch” Expertise. HonorVet Technologies deliver ideal recruitment solutions to our clients with suitable skillsets (preferably veterans, along with non-veterans, for the hard-to-fill positions).