IT Project Manager Infrastructure
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The Information Technology Manager will provide technology vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology (IT) initiatives that improve cost effectiveness, manufacturing operational excellence, and business development in a dynamic marketplace.
- This role will be the sole IT resource for the Coining manufacturing site and will need effectively manage priorities.
- Manage information technology and computer systems as well as all desktop equipment.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Partner with divisional business applications team to train end users on new reports and dashboards in the ERP and analytics environment, including identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Reporting metrics and sharing regular updates with senior staff
- Responsible for operating and maintaining surveillance equipment, reporting incidents or suspicious behavior, and contacting the authorities when necessary.
- Conducting regular system audits and assess their outcomes, maintaining compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations. and outages
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
Requirements For Consideration
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of experience working in IT
- Experience implementing IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
HonorVet TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Great company to work for, Veterans Owned Business