- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Developer/Analyst: Perform analysis, Design and Development of ETL processes using Datastage for Business intelligence and Data Warehouse projects.
- Responsibilities will also include providing technical expertise on ETL Design, Data modeling, Data Warehousing and Data Integration.
- Handle all aspects of systems life cycle for ETL processes related to DB2, Teradata and extract files using Datastage, Database and Warehousing skills.
- Handle multiple project assignments with minimal direction and escalate issues as necessary to the management - Be flexible to respond to changing priorities.
- Over five year experience in Datastage and Data warehousing skills Strong working knowledge in Teradata and data warehousing.
- Strong experience in relational databases, advanced SQL and ETL programming/tools/utilities
- Mainframe skills including MVS, JCL, CA7, TSO/SPF, COBOL Strong data design, data modeling and facilitation skills Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive for results and ability to multi-task and work Independently
- Self-starter with proven innovation skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of Management
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timing
- Demonstrated ability to document complex systems
- Experience in creating and executing detailed test plans
- Informatica tools Skill set related to EDC, IDQ, Power Centre, EDL & MDM would be a strong plus point.
- Designing Data Warehousing applications, Writing Specs, data analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent