- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote Role - Preferred candidates to support PT/MT work hours
You will support Lead-to-Cash Sales Transformation leads responsible for the change and adoption strategy and execution across CRM, CPQ, CLM, CME and PRM design, implementation and value realization. Your key responsibilities include persona impact assessments and journey mapping, stakeholder analyses, persona journey mapping, workshops, documentation and project management.
Key responsibilities -
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support Communication Efforts.
- Define key stakeholders and their engagement and communications needs throughout the release.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact.
- Conduct impact assessment, stakeholder and organization analysis to determine release scope, severity and receptivity.
- Drive enablement needs – Determine content required for each stakeholder group, develop content and drive enablement delivery.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to changes
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coordinate efforts with other SMEs and stakeholders
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Support change management at the organizational level
- 5-7 Years in change management experience across large scale Go-to-Market systems and processes transformations
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- BS or BA - four year degree
Change management certification a plus
HonorVet TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Great company to work for, Veterans Owned Business
AddressSan Diego, CA