Certified Nurse Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
Hours Per day: 8:00
Hours Per week: 40:00
Days per week:5 days
Duration: 3+ Months
· Provides basic nursing care that includes actions that meet psychosocial needs and communication needs within the nursing assistant's scope of practice.
· Ensures that patient's needs are met at mealtimes and that patients receive their meals in a timely manner.
· Documents appropriate intake of meals.
· Documents appropriate intake and output of patients.
· Communicates appropriately and clearly to nurse, co-workers, and physicians.
· Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
· Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety.
· Coordinates and performs patient care under the direct supervision of an RN or LPN.
· 2 years of med/surg experience required.
Certification and Licenses:
· CNA Certification
· Certified Nursing
· Certified Nursing Assistant
HonorVet TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Great company to work for, Veterans Owned Business
AddressWhite Plains, NY