Cell and Molecular Biologist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Cell and Molecular Biologist
Location: Andover, MA
Duration: 12 Months
This position is responsible for the creation and verification of complex mammalian DNA expression vectors, as well as generation and characterization of genetically engineered mammalian cell lines. The successful applicant will have experience in general molecular biology techniques, (ex. PCR, gateway cloning, gibson assembly) and mammalian cell culture techniques, with a focus on CRISPR mediated mammalian cell engineering. Attention to detail, as well as working in a team environment are critical to the position. A working knowledge of mammalian cell biology techniques is also preferred. Bachelors degree with 0-3 years experience are required minimally.
- Looking for fresh PhD graduates in molecular cellular biology, someone with 0-4 years of experience.
- working with Hamster cell lines, no virus work, no hazardous work, no human cells.
- Fresh PhD candidate would be ideal
- Independent worker
- 1st shift, M-F, onsite Andover
- Gibson assembly, cell line engineering, cell culture, plasmids, manipulation
ScienceView all jobs at HonorVet Technologies
Get fresh Cell and Molecular Biologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.