CNC Machine Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location - Farmington, MI 48335
Duration 10+ month
Shift - Mon - Fri (Saturdays as needed) 6:00pm - 4:35pm
We are seeking to fill a General Labor position on our night shift. This position will consist of loading parts onto CNC machines and removing them once the machining process is completed. We are willing to train any candidate who meets the qualifications listed below.
- 1 year of experience in some type of general labor
- Experience working with hands to perform manual labor.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing and able to work overtime (10 hr. days) and weekends as needed (Sundays are optional)
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have excellent attendance
- Must have a good attitude and can work well with others.
- Experience loading and unloading CNC machines.
- Experience using gauges to inspect parts
ManufacturingView all jobs at HonorVet Technologies