HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses five acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians and 3,100 volunteers.
HonorHealth was formed by a merger between Scottsdale Healthcare and John C. Lincoln Health Network. HonorHealth’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
Member of the Data Management team, the BI Tools Admin III will work with cross-functional teams, and assist with the project life cycle including application user security content, user provisioning, application scheduling, deployment, as well as use of BI and database tools in implementing reporting and dashboard solutions to meet business needs. In addition the BI Tools Admin III designs, installs, manages security administration, automates scheduling of reporting and analytics jobs, patching and version upgrades, and participates in a support on-call rotation facilitating off-hour work functions in support of incidents, upgrades, patches, and project task.
- Responsible for leading the design and support of enterprise wide business intelligence applications and architecture. Works with enterprise wide business and IT senior management to understand and prioritize data and information requirements
- Responsible for leading the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications. Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems
- Liaison between the business units, technology and support teams
- Develops and follows data/information metrics, establishes application security standards, automated scheduling and delivery of BI content, performance monitoring, troubleshooting of reporting and analytics jobs
- Designs, develops and coordinates a curriculum for coaching and training customers in the use of business intelligence tools to enhance business decision-making capability. Develops standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems
- Researches new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide business intelligence solutions.
- Liaison between the information technology, business units, support teams and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' work related experience in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline Required
6 years in application administration of high-availability deployments, databases or report development Required
Licenses and Certifications
Other Completed BusinessObjects admin training
McKesson Performance Applications
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.