HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses five acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians and 3,100 volunteers.
HonorHealth was formed by a merger between Scottsdale Healthcare and John C. Lincoln Health Network. HonorHealth’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
A Plumber is responsible for the repair, maintenance, testing, and installation and trouble-shooting of plumbing and mechanical systems, water, medical gas and other supply and distribution systems . This position responds to general maintenance duties and operates hospital equipment and systems to include building technician operational duties as assigned. The position requires the ability to work independently and productively without close supervision and manage multiple assignments in cooperation with all staff members to promote teamwork and service excellence.
- Repairs, installs, replaces, tests and trouble-shoots the water and medical gas supply and distribution system including all plumbing valves, fixtures and outlets.
- Installs new water and medical gas supply system piping and fixtures in accordance with blueprints, drawings, specifications and applicable codes.
- Maintains waste and vent lines in good operating condition using a plumber's snake, vacuum plunger or jet washer.
- Assists other department staff members or contractors on projects or equipment installations where plumbing expertise and experience is required.
- Completes plumbing safety inspections and PM's as assigned.
- Acts as a resource to and provides training to other staff members so they can perform light plumbing maintenance and repair in a safe manner.
- Performs general maintenance and building systems operational duties as assigned or directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3 years of related experience Required
Licenses and Certifications
Driver License Valid driver's license Required
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.