- Posted: January 26, 2023
Honor Community Health is a 501c3 Federally Qualified Health Center co-located within 20 locations. Our mission is to provide for the health and wellness needs of the underserved of Oakland County through the provision of comprehensive, integrated primary, behavioral health, and dental care. We serve all populations regardless of their ability to pay. Our team is passionate about serving the people of Oakland County.
*NOTE: All employees are required to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine.
The Data Analyst is a foundational member of a high performing administrative team. This position is responsible for the identification, analysis, and interpretation of public health data to support ongoing program needs; creating reports to summarize findings, support program decisions and meet deliverables; as well as assisting management in creating dashboards for trending requested outcomes.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer. Our standard hours are Monday- Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of standard internal and external (public) dashboards.
- Respond to queries and data analysis requests by internal and external stakeholders.
- Design reports to identify patterns and trends. Prepare reports that effectively communicate trends and patterns to the executive team.
- Identify opportunities and support the development of automated solutions to enhance the quality of organizational data.
- Assist with creating data quality metrics for identifying data related issues.
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data, identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex datasets.
- Manage the Population Health Analytics tool and support all staff in understanding and utilizing the data.
- Assist with the development of survey instruments and assessments for primary data collection.
- Provide support for Health Informatics system management including resolving reported internal issues and coordinating vendor support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in health science, public health or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in public health and health care data analysis.
- Relevant experience conducting program evaluation.
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools.
- Ability to present population health and health care data in a manner that supports decision-making.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficiency with Electronic Health systems.
- Experience in handling multiple projects and deliverables within deadlines.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders.
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creating an excellent patient experience
- Patient focused mindset
What do we Offer?
- Competitive wages
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Free Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 4-6 Weeks Paid Time Off for Full-Time Employees
- Parental Leave
- Diversity Day and Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance for Clinicians
- Free Malpractice Insurance
- License Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness to all Full-Time Employees
Why work for Honor?
- Honor is a patient directed and community driven Federally Qualified Health Center.
- We ensure that patients come first by providing enabling services to assist patients with specific barriers to care such as transportation, translation, food security, and other social services.
- Our staff is passionate about providing all members of the community with access to quality health care regardless of their situation.
- Remote Prescreening Interview Process
- Person protective equipment provided or required
Applicants must complete the full application through our career page at www.honorcommunityhealth.org/careers
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal record check and reference check.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people and patients is one of our greatest strengths, and inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver the best services to our employee and patients. Honor Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Honor Community Health
TechnologyView all jobs at Honor Community Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?