Sales Representative Account Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Join the largest locally owned and operated commercial waste management company in Hawaii. Honolulu Disposal Service is currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for all aspects of promoting and developing new sales for the company and working internally with management, as well as other office staff, on a daily and weekly basis to meet goals and deadlines. We're here for the long haul!
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
• Develop and cultivate customer relationships with both new and existing customers while achieving profit and revenue objectives
• Develop sales strategy and set aggressive goals to grow key markets in which the company competes
• Ensure that all services and solutions recommended to customers will fulfill their needs
• Call and visit potential clients to evaluate their disposal, recycling, and equipment need
• Attend client visits to ensure compliance with haul-away guidelines and safety measures Attend sales meetings and conventions to build networks, establish relationships, and to further knowledge of the sales process and business principles
• Perform other duties as necessary and assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
• On the job training provided
• Competitive Base Salary
• Schedule: Full Time
• Strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, Long Term Disability, vacation and sick pay, life insurance.
Job Requirements :
• No experience necessary, on the job training provided
• Must have a "can do" attitude and be willing to learn
• Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
• Reliable personal vehicle for transportation to and from customer visits
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work well in a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Honolulu Disposal Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer minorities/females/veterans/disabled. We promote a drug free workplace.
To apply for this position, please respond to this post with your resume, or call (808) 845-7581. We're here for the long haul.
We offer an excellent compensation and generous benefits package for you and your family.
Honolulu Disposal Service, Inc., founded in 1967 is now the largest waste hauling and recycling operation in Hawaii. Through over 50 years of business, we have grown from a two-truck operation to a full-service organization that employs hundreds of people and operates a modern fleet of refuse, recycling and service vehicles.
Honolulu Disposal Service IncHonolulu, HI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.