Controller (Essential Service)
Honolulu Disposal Service Inc Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the largest locally owned and operated commercial waste management company in Hawaii! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. This position is responsible for general accounting, preparation and accuracy of monthly reports and financial statements, and other billing, receivables, and payables duties.
- Assist CFO with preparing financial statements and reporting monthly variances
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain accounting records and procedures
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Support Operations and Sales departments with information and data analysis
- 3 years of experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and solution-driven problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong computer technical skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Ability to work well within a team
We are an equal opportunity employer (minority/disability/veterans/females) and promote a drug free workplace. We're here for the long haul!
To apply, call (808)845-7581 or respond to this post with your resume.
Honolulu Disposal Service IncWhy Work Here?
We offer an excellent compensation and generous benefits package for you and your family.
Honolulu Disposal Service, Inc., founded in 1967 is now the largest waste hauling and recycling operation in Hawaii. Through over 50 years of business, we have grown from a two-truck operation to a full-service organization that employs hundreds of people and operates a modern fleet of refuse, recycling and service vehicles.
1169 Mikole StreetHonolulu, HI
Finance and Insurance