Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will partner with Integrated program team to develop program plans and create cost and schedule baselines. You will prepare and publish metrics and reports. You will analyze variances and review compliance to corporate guidelines across multiple teams. Your findings will drive decisions to improve the program performance impacting one or more site locations.
Develop and refine your program analyzing skills in an Integrated program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide.
Enable Leaders to make informed decisions through the use of metrics and reports to improve the program performance and customer satisfaction.
Support program baseline and execution to measure the success of Honeywell's programs.
20 Requirement gathering and Analysis 40 User story grooming 15 test case reviews and UAT 5 estimation 20 Product owner YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science or Engineering, or related field required. Substantial Supply Chain and Technical experience will be considered in lieu of formal degree
- Technical/Operational experience within Supply Chain/Distribution domain
- Experience leading, managing, developing, coaching, and mentoring indirect reports
- Experience working within an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development organization
- Experience with database schemas and table structures (SQL, ORACLE)
- Experience presenting product solutions to key stakeholders (internal & external) and customers
- Excellent business acumen, professionalism, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with requirements gathering and analysis
- Experience as Business Analyst preferred
- User experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Understanding of Understanding of MHE (Material Handling Equipment)
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
.HONEYWELL SPS - The Connected Supply ChainINCLUDES
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req183201
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 13560 Morris Road, Suite 3500, 3rd Floor, Alpharetta, GA 30004 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Please note: if your initial application passes a first review, you'll receive a final application link via email.