Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Honeywell Aerospace engineering team has multiple immediate openings for Senior Project Engineers to support the HTF7000 Turbofan Engine product family. As team member you will partner with world class engineers to both maintain the design integrity of this best-in-class engine and develop product improvements that will keep the HTF7000 competitive long into the future. You will interact with customers, partners, suppliers, certification authorities and various levels of Honeywell management. You will lead the definition and execution of complex multidisciplinary projects, defining technical requirements, manage budgets and schedules, and presenting technical accomplishments for a variety of in-service and new product development programs.
- Schedule and Milestone development/management
- Technical requirements development
- Estimation development and analysis
- Technical project execution
- Cost development
- Budget analysis
- Metric development/reporting
- Risk/Opportunity development and management
- Vendor interface and management of technical requirements
- Project Performance
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Seven plus years' experience in design, development, or field support of gas turbine propulsion
- Direct experience with aircraft engine FAA certification, including Part 33 and/or Part 25 certification requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to plan complex engineering programs, including budget and schedule estimation, resource planning and risk and requirements management.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize cost and schedule risks before they can cause significant program impact, and the ability to develop and execute sound risk mitigation plans.
- Direct experience with root cause-corrective action investigations, cost reduction programs or new product development
- The ability to provide significant technical contributions essential to the successful completion of projects.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize time and resources effectively.
- Tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to react quickly to changing scope.
- Location:111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.