Join a rapidly growing company that promotes a great culture for learning and technical growth... An excellent career opportunity is currently available for Sr Process Engineer in Tulsa, Oklahoma. You must have the ability to travel globally 10% on an annual basis.
• Perform process and equipment design for gas processing technologies while working as a member of a design team and perform studies relating to revamp of existing processing units.
• Participate in the maintenance and development of design tools and documentation.
• Execute technical assignments using standard methods and procedures.
Key Accountabilities for Sr Process Engineer:
• Execute process design for our process plants and technologies including:
• Run process simulation tools for design and alternate cases.
• Size process piping and run hydraulics.
• Develop project specifications including all major equipment.
• Coordinate the development of the PFD and P&ID flow diagrams.
• Participate/lead HAZOP and PID review meetings (external/internal)
• Participate in plant startup
• Provide Sales Support assistance as assigned.
• Complete assigned design work per the agreed budget and schedule. Keep Project Manager informed of progress on assigned tasks.
• Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
• Apply current design practices and tools for completion of assigned tasks.
• Be familiar with the work process and quality policy and apply as appropriate to each project.
• Document all calculations and work processes in a clear, concise format.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical
- Minimum 5 plus years’ operations and/or design engineering experience in the refining or petrochemical or gas industry are required
- Chemical Engineering degree preferred
- Experience with Gas Plant design highly desired
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, Leading Meetings, Customer Presentations
- Ability to function well within a team based work environment