Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide HR support for the Aerospace Olathe Site while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services. You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
- Drive organizational effectiveness
- Lead change
- Manage talent
- Build relationships and broker services
- Act as a coach and confidant
- Administrative support
- Lead training and development
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous Human Resources experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Category:Human Resources
- Location:23500 W 105th St, Olathe, KS 66061 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.