Outside Sales Representative
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join our team of self-lead, energetic sales professionals in a role that allows you to showcase your skills as a top sales performer. At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
You will champion the Connected Building vision to a variety of different customers. You will develop lasting relationships with customers to understand and suggest Honeywell solutions in heating, ventilation, cooling & refrigeration, zoning, air conditioning, switches, sensors, and controllers. We offer a complete portfolio of superior building automation control products.
As a critical member of the team, you will drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients and customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events.
Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Key Markets: New York and Western PA
- Position requires minimum of 50% travel
- This position works from a remote home office
- Valid Driver’s License, clean motor vehicle history and a driving record in good standing
20 Attend (trade shows, seminars, events) 20 Visit Customers 20 Search for New Customers 20 Customer Account Management 20 Learn the Products
YOU MUST HAVE
- A passion for sales and growing your business
- Experience selling in a business to business environment
- 3+ years of commercial HVAC experience with knowledge of digital device technology or equivalent technical aptitude
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- Experience using sales resource management software
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence at the operational level
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.ExemptHow Honeywell is Connecting the WorldINCLUDES
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD53890
- Category: Sales
- Location: 101 Columbia Rd, Morristown, NJ 07962 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.