The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Leads successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will lead continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.
- Install or Repair HVAC/DDC automation systems
- Giving work direction to other contractors
- Provide Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Building Automation Systems, HVAC Controls, Building Management Systems, PLC, or other Automation Controls service or installation
- Valid driver's license required
- Computer and networking skills
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and control drawings
- Bacnet, modbus integration experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelors degree or technical/professional certificate
- Good presentation skills
Click on the link below to apply and jump-start the process!