Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The successful candidate will perform installation, commissioning, testing and start up, troubleshooting and repair of HVAC and Automation control systems across a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment, including software and sequences that range from simple to complex in nature.
This position involves the installation and commissioning of electric/electronic and DDC control systems in commercial/industrial facilities. Be responsible for commissioning start-up and checkout systems using the software provided by engineering for large jobs or software possibly written by themselves in small jobs. Must be responsible for complete ownership of project in the field, coordinate with subcontractors/vendors as applicable and work with customers to obtain completion sign-off.
Experience with systems that involve advanced solutions such as EBI, Tridium, Echelon products, BACNET, Lonmark and other open technologies for building automation/integration solutions a plus. Assist sales rep with customer’s requirements, meetings with customer and evaluating customer site specifics. Responsibilities may include commissioning and troubleshooting multiple projects simultaneously. Qualified applicants must be willing to travel throughout the service area, work with and without direct supervision, and work flexible hours.
- Inspect for Quality
- Install or Repair Work Orders
- Provide Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or GED.
- 2 or more years of experience in Building Automation Systems, HVAC, HVAC Controls, Building Management Systems, PLC, or other Automation Controls service or installation
- Valid driver's license required
- Previous Niagara experience
- Associate, Technical college degree or BS in Engineering
- 5 years’ hands-on experience in the HVAC and Automation Controls Industry
- Previous BAS programming experience, working knowledge of standard communication protocols such as Bacnet, LON and Modbus as well as 3rd party equipment integration experience.
- Proficient in use of hand tools and instrumentation
- EBI, Honeywell temperature controls, network integration preferred
- Strong knowledge of software and system integration concepts desired
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Job ID: HRD74188
- Job Function: Customer/Product Support
- Relocation Tier:
- Security Clearance:
- Aviation Authority (FAA for US):
- Band: 02
- Referral Bonus: 1,500.00
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Nonexempt
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.