Use your administrative and organizational skills to provide general administrative support to Honeywell managers. You will work closely with the business leaders and enjoy a lot of interaction with internal employees and external customers. Contribute in a team of highly committed professionals whose organizational and communication skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes.
- Manage calendars
- Coordinate meetings
- Plan complex travel
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Process expense reports and invoices
- Manage supplies and other indirect purchases
- High School Diploma
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Individuals who are self-motivatedand do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web based programs
- Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Associate's degree preferred