Senior Blockchain Developer (Crypto/ FinTech/ Real Estate)
- Expired: December 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
HoneyBricks is looking for an experienced Senior Blockchain Engineer to play a pivotal role in our company's journey as we redefine real estate investing in digital assets.
Our mission at HoneyBricks is to bring real estate investing into the digital world and we couldn't do without hiring the best people. This new market opportunity sits at the intersection of crypto and real estate, and this role will shape our product strategy, roadmap and execution.
In this role, you will lead our web3, smart contract development on the polygon network for our tokenization platform, payments infrastructure, and secondary market to compliantly trade real estate tokens.
You will work closely with Ramesh Doddi, our Co-Founder and CTO to build the future of real estate investing. You can view the rest of our team here: https://www.honeybricks.com/about-honeybricks
- Work with the CTO and senior team members in building the technology roadmap.
- Work in architecting smart contracts and microservices in an iterative and collaborative manner.
- Develop high-level specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Build and scale HoneyBricks global engineering teams
- Proven experience as a Senior Blockchain Developer with good understanding of blockchain-related cryptography like a public key, BLS signatures, etc
- Experience in developing EVM tech with Solidity/Vyper or similar ecosystem for fintech applications
- 4+ years Computer Science Bachelor's degree from US/Canada or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience with full-stack development on web platforms.
- 2+ years of experience working with Go, go-ethereum projects, or fork of it. Alternatively, any other blockchain client
- Technology agnostic and can work with multiple blockchain languages, backend frameworks (Node.js, Spring Framework, or similar MVC frameworks) and React.
- Hands on experience in designing audited smart contracts and deploying them at global scale.
- Experience in grooming technical tasks and writing clear requirements for tech teams.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English language.
- Passion for real estate, finance and crypto
- Confidence to actively challenge, contribute and participate in company strategy and direction
- Play a foundational and transformational role in the company as we redefine real estate investing
- Capital, budget and support to build out a world class product and engineering team
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and rapid iteration
- Commitment to building a diverse and inclusive community for everyone
- Dedicated to your professional development with $2,000 annually to invest in your continued education
- Ability to help define a passionate, driven and accountable 'remote-first' culture
- Founding team equity, competitive salary and benefits/perks
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Real Estate Developers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.