Auto Sales Consultants / Trainees, Up to $100K Plus
Honda of Murfreesboro Murfreesboro, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
929 John Rice Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Automotive Sales Consultant
Industry-leading Pay Plan PLUS Bonuses!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
At Honda of Murfreesboro, sales are booming, and we are hiring now for Sales Consultants to keep up with consumer demand! We value our employees, and we will train you to be the best!
Honda of Murfreesboro is a leading Honda dealership in the area. We offer friendly, local service for Honda owners who rely on us for all their automotive needs. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. Upload your resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration!
- Industry-leading pay plan PLUS Bonuses!
- Paid training!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Friendly, fast-paced work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
Qualifications – Sales Consultant:
- Positive attitude!
- Strong work ethic and motivation!
- People skills
- Prior automotive sales experience is preferred but is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards
- Professional appearance, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Computer knowledge and skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Honda of Murfreesboro
AutomotiveView all jobs at Honda of Murfreesboro