Honda of Lisle is currently looking to expand their staff in our service department
- Honda or import experienced preferred
- Valid driver's license
- ASE preferred
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions and ability to comply with them.
- Ability to operate all company equipment needed to perform required tasks
- Responsible for repairing and maintaining automobiles.
- Advises foreman and service advisors of recommended repairs needed to properly repair and service customer vehicles.
- Perform work as specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership processes and procedures
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Responsible for making sure all areas of facility, from service drive to wash bay are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Outstanding pay plan
- Medical (HMO or PPO), Dental, FSA, Vision
- Paid Vacations
- 401(k) retirement program
- Excellent work schedule and environment
If you feel you are the 'RIGHT" technician for this opportunity then schedule an interview today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).