Sales Assistant / Customer Service Professional
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Your Career Starts Here
This is an entry-level position with many opportunities for rapid career growth and advancement. You will start on the front lines, helping our customers succeed, and this will give you an understanding of our business, and how we serve our customers. It doesn't end here. We are employee-centric and want to arm you with the skills to succeed here and abroad. We encourage employees to grow into new positions and take on new challenges and new roles. Previous employees who have started in this role have moved on to Administrative Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Content Specialist, Operations Assistant, Product Data Specialist and Inside Sales Representative within 6 months and have continued to grow into the roles of Administrative Manager, Operations Manager and Executive Sales Representative within one year. If you are driven, ambitious, like to exceed expectations and are wanting a role to jumpstart your career and professional growth, this job might be for you!
A little about Homize:
Homize is a leading company in the online cabinetry industry, with over 12 years of experience. We want highly motivated professionals for our customer success team. Our flagship site CabinetNow.com has served over 70,000 customers across the US. We are currently building our Louisville team, which might include you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Qualification:
- Make outbound calls to customers once a “lead form” is received
- Compile information from customers regarding their cabinet project and needs
- Schedule appointments for sales agents
- Update CRM portal based on customer responses / information
- Sales Assistant:
- Contact customers for follow up on orders received
- Follow up with customers on smaller quotes.
- Staff problem orders with sales agents and operations staff for resolutions
- Customer Service:
- Receive inbound calls from current and potential customers/contractors. Communicate professionally via telephone, live chat, and/or email.
- Meet or exceed daily productive goals.
- Customer Care!
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues with account for the customers.
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with website and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Work cross-functionally (Sales, Technical Services, Operations) to resolve customer issues in world-class fashion
- Responsible for customer retention; customer growth; customer satisfaction; and conversion of new customers into retained customers
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, can do, no quit attitude ready to take charge of your career
- A professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Ability to type 35 wpm+
- Goal oriented.
- Confident, dependable, and responsible individual ready to go to work and be well compensated.
- Team player and work adequately with others
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Candidates with college education in a business-related field are strongly encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
7 Governors LaneChico, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?