We are looking for a part-time Maintenance Technician to join our Homewood team.
The Maintenance Technician will assist the chief engineer in providing an attractive, clean, safe and well-maintained property.
This team member must:
-have minimum one year building maintenance experience or general knowledge in construction field
-be available to work 25 - 30 hours per week
-be able to work holidays and weekends
-have reliable transportation
-have reliable form of contact.
-lift up to 50 lbs
-be able to be on call
If interested you can email a resume or come by our location at 3104 Golden RD, Tyler,tx 75701
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist with Maintaining and repair interior and exterior of the building, guest rooms, meeting rooms, laundry, lighting, HVAC, ventilation, water treatment systems and swimming pool.
· Inspect all operating systems and components of the hotel to ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely.
· Communicate and enforce all hotel policies and procedures.
· Inform management of hazardous situations, emergencies or security threats.
· Maintain a clean and organized maintenance shop and for the security of hotel inventory.
· Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, whenever possible going the extra mile and doing whatever it takes to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Understand and respond to customers’ needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
· Assist in preventative maintenance of all mechanical/electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, and plumbing systems.
· Maintain cleanliness of hotel grounds,using carpet shampooer,pressure washer, or other means
· Assist with hotel security to minimize risk of theft, crime and other hazards.