Ensign Hospitality's moto is a Higher Standard, and we are looking for the right person that can uphold this moto. If you are a friendly, customer service-oriented, team player who is ready to provide exceptional service to all hotel guests and possess strong leadership abilities, this job may be for you. We are looking for strong leadership ability that can unify and strengthen the front desk team while improving and maintaining guest satisfaction.
- All duties of a front desk agent, including:
- Greet guests as they arrive.
- Check-in and check-out guests.
- Answer all phone calls professionally.
- Interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships.
- Lead by example.
- Effectively respond to guests regarding service challenges
- Create and maintain a strong team with great cohesiveness.
- Maintaining a good working relationship.
- Keep checklists up-to-date and hold team members accountable.
- Keep detailed records of everything going on and follow up with any issues that may arise.
- Maintain employee records including schedules, time off requests and other administrative duties.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a front desk agent or front desk manager required.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Working knowledge of local area information.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Posse excellent customer service skills with an ability to resolve guest issues in a positive and professional manner.
- Experience in Hilton systems preferred.
- High school degree or equivalent.