We are building a team of both Senior and Intermediate Processors. Excellent salary + commission package, $5,000/month salary plus commission.
The average Processor earns around $150,000 a year in commission, and some Processors earn much more. Your health benefits will start on your first day!
- Review loan application files to verify that all data is complete and meets standards.
- Process loans from set-up to closing by verifying, compiling and entering borrower information into loan processing systems.
- Interact with mortgage professionals to obtain information from the borrowers or to seek clarification about documents in the loan files.
- Verify and analyze loan documentation, including income, credit, appraisal, and title, while maintaining strict compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Record data to track the status of loans in processing.
- Contact borrowers to collect required documentation and be a liaison between origination staff, underwriters and borrowers.
- Submit loan application files to underwriting for approval, and create and mail approval or denial letters to applicants.
- Submit approved mortgage loan files to closing for settlement.
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage loan processing experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Office or Remote
Homewell Insurance Services INC
Why Work Here?
Rapidly growing company with highly competitive salary with big growth opportunities