CAREGIVERS AND CNA'S WANTED (Phoenix Metro area including /Scottsdale/West Valley/ East Valley /Cave Creek/ Carefree locations
NIGHTS, DAYS AND 24 HOUR SHIFTS NEEDED ASAP!!
$100 SIGN ON BONUS call for details
Homewatch CareGivers has been recognized as "One of the best places to work in the Valley," for the past 7 years. Plus, "One of the top 25 Workplaces for Women." Join our team to see why.
- Medical /Dental Benefit Eligibility for Full Time Employees
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Earned Paid Sick Time
- Mileage Reimbursement
- $20 toward Annual AAA Membership Fee
- 50% off Monthly Gym Membership Fee (up to $10)
- Quarterly Appreciation Luncheons/Breakfasts
- Referral Program Bonuses
- Holiday Celebration luncheon
- Year-End Bonuses
- Credentials (CPR, First-Aid, Fingerprint, TB test)
- Monthly Recognition Awards
- Job-Well-Done Recognition Awards
- Thanksgiving Gift Cards
- Birthday Gift Cards and Recognition
- Shifts of your preference with regards to days and times.
- Shifts as close to your home as possible
- Certified Caregiver, Caregiver or C.N.A.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English
- Must have at least 1 year experience working as a caregiver.
- Current CPR and First-Aid certifications, TB test and AZ Fingerprint Card
- Must have insured vehicle and driver license.
- "We are a Drug-Free Workplace": All candidates for employment will be drug tested
PLEASE CALL US AT 602 953-2872 FOR MORE INFORMATION
WE ARE BUSY!!! NEED CARING AND COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE WITH EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH ELDERS
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you energetic and have enthusiasm?
Would you like to work for a company that honors its employees as its most valuable asset?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Are you committed to on-going education to improve your skills? IMMEDIATE NEED FOR CAREGIVERS WILLING TO COMMIT TO SHIFTS
If so, then come join our team of elite Caregivers. With Homewatch CareGivers, you are not just another employee; you become part of our family. Call (602) 953-2872 for an interview
Homewatch CareGivers, a non-medical home care agency with clients valley wide is seeking to hire Certified Caregivers and CNAs for immediate assignment on cases with 24 hour, 12 hour, and hourly shifts available.
All cases are long-term with ongoing clients offering confirmed shifts. Shifts available include both weekdays and weekends in particular; opportunity for either full-time or part-time employment are available; caregivers are encouraged to work as many hours as they wish, and get paid for overtime beyond 40 hours in a work week. Immediate placement.
If interested, please respond to this posting with a resume, or contact our office at 602-953-2872 to arrange a time to complete an application and undergo a brief interview.
It is preferable that applicants be either Certified Caregivers or CNAs, have a current Fingerprint Clearance, TB-test and CPR and First-Aid Certifications, and be willing to submit to a drug-screening.
Must be available for immediate assignment.
Join an agency that truly cares about its caregivers. Homewatch CareGivers is a family owned and operated agency that treats its caregivers like family. We firmly believe in upholding "The 3 R's of Caregiving: Respect, Reward, and Recognition;" Respect for the incredible service of care-giving that our caregivers provide, Rewards including the best pay and array of benefits possible, and Recognition of your efforts throughout our company and by our clients.
Homewatch CareGivers serves the elderly and disabled throughout all of Maricopa County assisting clients with their activities of daily living, including personal care (i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, toileting, oral hygiene) and Companion Care (i.e., companionship, meal prep, housekeeping, med reminders, transportation) as necessary.
If interested, please respond to this notice with a resume of your experience and qualifications or call us at 602-953-2872.
We look forward to your response