Homewatch CareGivers of Ocean Grove Brick, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Immediate hiring for Certified Home Health Aides
- Up to $15/hour
- Flexible hours, schedules, incentives, PTO and more.
- CHHA license required
- Develop an enriching meaningful relationship with our clients.
- Our Care smart phone app keeps track of our client care plans, changes in ADL status and outcomes.
- This position allows for a full scope of interaction with the client in their home including assistance with their activities of daily living, maintaining their home environment, and keeping them engaged with the outside world.
- Flexible hours, full time work available
- Use our new Care App to track your work schedule, see caregiving responsibilities for each shift, help with family communication, and more
- Competitive pay
- Online Training programs include 12 hours of paid annual coursework
- Up to $ 250 sign on and referral bonuses provided for exceptional caregiver recruits
- Paid holidays and vacation time accrual
- Virtual interview, application and some training
- Must have valid NJ Home Health Aide Certificate
- Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility
- Must pass national and multi-jurisdictional background checks, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, as well as TB screening tests
- Must be able to meet quality standards of care during shifts and follow standard procedures for engaging with the rest of the care team
- Driver’s license and automobile insurance a plus
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Homewatch Caregivers Corporate.
Homewatch CareGivers of Ocean Grove
Personal CareView all jobs at Homewatch CareGivers of Ocean Grove