Experience the fulfilling rewards of providing in-home caregiving for elders in their homes through your employment with Homewatch CareGivers. We are a proven, successful company dedicated to improving our clients’ lives each day by making meaningful connections. You are the key to those connections. The in-depth relationships made between caregivers and clients at home bring meaning and purpose to the work of a Companion Caregiver. Flexible shifts allow you to work around school or other personal responsibilities. Use our new Care App for your smart phone to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family, and much more.
Our Companion Caregiver employees are not only reliable, dependable and honest, but also compassionate and caring. A key part of this position is helping our clients stay connected with the outside world by taking them to appointments, social outings, or helping them run errands. Helping to maintain a safe and comfortable home environment is an equally important part of the job. We are looking for caregivers in East Boston and surrounding areas of Massachusetts who are interested in learning and growing their skills within the senior care industry.
- Flexible hours, part time work available
- Use our new Care App to track your work schedule, see caregiving responsibilities for each shift, help with family communication, and more
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunity to team leadership positions
- Online Training programs include 12 hours of paid annual coursework
- On-going CEU’s available to maintain certification eligibility
- Referral bonuses provided for exceptional caregiver recruits
- Paid holidays and vacation time accrual
- Must be able to provide verification of any certifications held
- Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility
- Must pass national and multi-jurisdictional background checks, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, as well as TB and drug screening tests
- Must be able to meet quality standards of care during shifts and follow standard procedures for engaging with the rest of the care team
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance; the job may involve taking the client to Doctor appointments.
Homewatch CareGivers of Malden