Real Estate Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Real Estate Assistant Job Summary
Our agency is looking to add a Real Estate Assistant to our staff. In this role, you provide administrative support to our agents and other office staff. You must have excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience in an office environment, especially in residential or commercial real estate, is beneficial. Familiarity with real estate transactions and processes, such as getting lease agreements signed and hiring third party contractors, is a plus. This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the real estate industry.
Duties: (the more you can do the better – Top of list most important)
- Travel to Court Houses and Document Pre-Foreclosures.
- Mail letters out to Pre-Foreclosures
- Follow up / Co-ordinate (with Sellers & Attorneys) necessary steps to Close on time, signed Purchase & Sale Contracts
- Follow Up and Update Prospect entries into Sales Force
$20.00/Hour per week ($400/week) + $1,000.00 Bonus per house sold (average 15 properties per year = $15,000/year) = $588 potential per week ($29/hour) for 20 Hours of work!
Work your own hours (10 hours/week in Home/Office to update progress & Stamp Letters).
Home/Office located in Huntersville NC. - $1,500/year sign on bonus for 3 years
Depending on performance – full time if desired
Real Estate Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones and manage the reception desk
- Maintain appointment calendars for agents and managers
- Greet clients as they come to meet with agents
- File and maintain all necessary documents for the office
- Follow up with potential clients
- Help get properties ready for viewings and open houses
- Post active property listings from our database on our social media accounts
Real Estate Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree preferred
- Office and customer service experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with office and scheduling software
- Flexible schedule
Homevestors of America dba Transformation Properties
Get fresh Assistant Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!