Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Bonus eligible!!
Hometown Veterinary CareinFairfield, Maine is looking for adedicated and passionateMedical Director to join their team!
- Leading & supervising the clinic team to working with the Hospital Manager on finances
- Working with a Regional Operations Manager and the Hospital Manager to achieve high standards and provide superior pet patient care
- Diagnose and treat pets with illnesses and injuries
- Administer core vaccinations and counsel clients in well pet
- Perform soft tissue surgeries anddentistries
- Contribute to making our workplace enjoyable for all: staff, clients, and pets
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree
Licensure in good standing in the state of Maine or ability to get licensure in ME
About us:At HVC, our team strives to practice progressive medicine while developing lifelong connections with our clients and community. Our recent clinic renovation features 8 modern exam rooms, a fully stocked pharmacy, advanced imaging capabilities including digital radiography, dental radiography, and ultrasound, in-house lab equipment (CBC/Chem/T4/Blood Gas/SNAP Pro/microscopy), a complete surgical suite, and much more.
Great Location! Just 30 minutes to Augusta, an hour to the mountains, and 45 minutes to the ocean, Fairfield, ME is a warm, friendly community and an excellent place to call home.
A common purpose with an uncommon passion-this isRarebreedVeterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional workexperiencesfor all our employees. After all, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What else do we have to offer? At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession with the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- We provide a bi-weekly stipend for two of our medical plans that will fully cover employee enrollment.
- 401K with 100% company match of up to 3%, and a 50% match for the 4thand 5th%
- Generous paid time off to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability, voluntary life insurance available
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- IDEXX diagnostic fees for personal pets covered.
- Monthly pet-insurance stipend of $50
- Monthly contribution for student loan repayment program of $437.50 for up to five years
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Licensure professional fee coverage and defense insurance
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness.
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers.
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require the successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/Employment Type: Full-Time
Hometown Veterinary CareFairfield, ME
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.