A Transaction - Marketing Coordinator is needed for our top-ranking Real Estate team in North County San Diego. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is proficient in several areas and is willing to go "above and beyond"; someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate is a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual who will help our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from marketing-to-contract-to-close.
On the transaction side, compliance with all forms, deadlines, contingencies and protocols will be the primary focus. Must be able to handle multiple transactions at once.
This person will be interfacing with our graphics artist and outsourced marketing professionals.
On the listing side, additional help with listing input, MLS updates, price changes, etc. will also be expected.
Database management will be an additional key responsibility for this position.
Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary. The TC’s main priorities are ensuring that the many details and deadlines are met to ensure a smooth transaction, while maintaining strong communication with all parties involved.
The right person must have good organizational skills and be great at multitasking. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team.Compensation:
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, database management and back office support
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Heavy SkySlope usage a MUST
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Pages, Word, Excel, Keynote, Outlook, MLS a PLUS
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
We are a boutique real estate company with a small team of dynamic agents that serve clients all over San Diego County with a primary focus in North County.