A customer-oriented service representative that will act as a liaison, provide product/service information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standard, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Answers incoming customer calls and inquiries regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general agent concerns.
- Answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with agents and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Build agents accounts based on recorded account information.
- Maintains agents records by updating account information.
- Resolves product and service problems by clarifying the agent’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains accounts by processing agent adjustments.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting agent information and analyzing agent needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works with management to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Proven work experience as a customer service representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Insurance industry experience is preferred