Hometown America is seeking an experienced residential Property Manager to oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of two manufactured home communities located near Mays Landing, NJ.
At Hometown, we pride ourselves on our ability to make our communities wonderful places to live and your role will be key in making that happen.
As a Property/Community Manager, you will:
- Develop positive and productive relationships with residents of the community;
- Tour the property regularly to identify needs and concerns of homeowners and renters, and resolve their issues in a timely manner;
- Manage capital improvement projects;
- Adjust and control expenditures, taking advantage of revenue generating and cost savings opportunities in order to achieve community financial objectives;
- Collect rent and other charges, and deliver timely rent increase notices;
- Participate in meetings with local regulatory agencies and authorities as needed; and,
- Sell and lease homes, manage resident turn and home refurbishment projects.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Prior residential property management experience;
- Strong focus on customer service in balance with community guideline enforcement;
- Prior supervisory experience;
- Proven collections experience;
- Demonstrated leasing or sales success;
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills;
- Solid communication skills (oral and written);
- The ability to work flexible hours, including Saturdays or other times outside of normal business hours for emergent situations; and,
- Computer skills including MS Office products and web-based applications.
A current, valid driver's license from the state where the community is located is required before driving a company-owned vehicle or before driving a personal vehicle on company business.
No housing available.