We have a fantastic opportunity available for a full time office assistant at Westwood Estates in Coventry, RI. Property management industry experience is preferred.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers and residents;
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering phones and taking messages;
- Assisting community manager with financial management, assisting with rent collection and expense control;
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure positive resident relations; and,
- Performing duties relevant to home sales and leasing.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Prior customer service experience required; property management experience a plus.
- Proficiency with computer software programs, including Microsoft Office products and web-based applications.
- Excellent organizational, customer service and verbal/written communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, while ensuring that customers feel welcome and "at home" in order to portray a positive Company and community image and facilitate a positive start to the home buying process.
- Competitive wages
- Bonus opportunity
- Benefits package, complete with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) with 20% company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off (2 weeks of vacation in your first year, plus personal days, sick pay and 9 company-paid holidays)
Hometown America is a drug free workplace.
Hometown's award-winning properties are known nationwide for their quality amenities, professional on-site management and the affordable lifestyle we provide for our residents. Community management and sales teams deliver the highest level of customer service to enhance quality living experiences and create inspiring lifestyles for residents.
We are committed to creating long-term value for our residents and through that success, value for our employees. Enriching lives is our business - why not make it yours?
We invite you to learn more about our company and communities by visiting our company website at www.HometownAmerica.com
Hometown America is an equal opportunity employer.