We have a fantastic opportunity available for a part time office assistant, working approximately 29 hours per week, at Oak Tree Ranch, in Ramona, CA. Property management industry experience is preferred.
In this role, you will assist the community manager with:
- Working with residents to address and resolve customer service issues (may be in person or via telephone or email) and escalating complex service issues to community management;
- Maintaining office supplies;
- Entering rent and/or lease payments in property management software;
- Preparing and organizing resident packets and paperwork and follow up;
- Creating and maintaining resident files;
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure positive resident relations; and,
- Performing other administrative tasks, as assigned.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Prior customer service experience, including ability to resolve customer concerns; experience within the property management industry is preferred;
- Organizational skills and ability to handle details;
- Excellent verbal and written customer service skills;
- Initiative (self-starter) with ability to persevere and follow through on tasks and commitments;
- Ability to portray a positive Company and community image to ensure that customers feel "at home," welcomed and valued;
- Ability to complete work independently, but within a team atmosphere and alongside peers and supervisors to ensure community and team goals are achieved; and,
- Proficiency with computer software programs, including Microsoft Office products and web-based applications.
Hometown America is a drug free workplace.