We are seeking a full-time landscape technician.
In this role, you will be performing a variety of routine, emergency and preventative maintenance tasks for community common buildings, common areas and leased homes to ensure long-term viability of the community.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and must have:
- Ensure community is presentable, inviting, and adheres to our curb appeal standards at all times.
- Complete grounds work which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties, including safely operating vehicles when moving from site to site and picking up supplies.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
As a Landscape Technician, you must be hard-working, reliable, and able to take direction.
- Previous experience and general knowledge of landscaping.
- Basic plumbing, carpentry, and hand tools a plus.
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require outdoor work
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team.
Our hiring process includes criminal background and driving record checks.