- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a full-time maintenance technician at Boynton Beach, FL.
At Hometown, we pride ourselves on our ability to make our communities wonderful places to live and your role will be key in making that happen.
In this role, you will be performing a variety of routine, emergency and preventative maintenance tasks for community common buildings, common areas and leased homes to ensure long-term viability of the community.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and must have:
- Ensure community is presentable, inviting, and adheres to our curb appeal standards at all times.
- Complete grounds work which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties, including safely operating vehicles when moving from site to site and picking up supplies.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
As a Maintenance Technician, you must be hard-working, reliable, and able to take direction.
- Previous experience and general knowledge of landscaping, basic plumbing and carpentry, and hand tools preferred.
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require outdoor work
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team.
Our hiring process includes criminal background and driving record checks.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical/dental/vision/prescription drug plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
Why Work at this company?
Fantastic leadership team with an entrepreneurial mindset, training opportunities and resources to perform the job!
Hiring Company Description:
Hometown America is a privately held real estate investment firm and is a leader in the manufactured housing sector. Hometown owns and operates over 125 communities in the United States and Australia. Our dynamic, entrepreneurial real estate company has been recognized as a premier operator in the industry.
Hometown's award-winning properties are known nationwide for their quality amenities, professional on-site management, and affordable lifestyle for our residents.
Community teams deliver the highest level of customer service to enhance quality living experiences and create inspiring lifestyles for residents. We are committed to creating long-term value for our residents and through that success, value for our team members. Enriching lives is our business - why not make it yours?
We invite you to learn more about our company and communities by visiting our company website at www.HometownAmerica.com
Hometown America is an equal opportunity employer.
Hometown America Management.
AddressBoynton Beach, FL
Get fresh Maintenance Technician II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.