If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, you may be the person we are looking for to work as a Listing Coordinator for our successful real estate team.
>> MUST HAVE A VALID TX REAL ESTATE LICENSE.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you.Compensation:
$35,000 - $45,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinate cleanings and repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Set up all showings for buyers, as well as public open houses and provide feedback to ensure higher customer retention rates
- Oversee all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to execute purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Compile all listing information including property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other necessary documentation and send to office broker for file compliance
- Prepare agents for listing appointments with potential sellers
- Draft real estate sales agreements and related transaction documents
- Obtain information from sellers to prepare their home to go on the market for sale
- Assist sellers in the process of preparing their home for sale, including coordinating with and providing access to vendors, stagers, photographers, and videographers
- Collect collateral to effectively market the home for sale
- Write detailed property descriptions to be showcased on the team blog
- Create and manage MLS listings so homes sell quickly and clients are satisfied
- Obtain feedback from other agents regarding their showings and communicate feedback with sellers
- Show the home to interested parties as needed
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports to communicate progress toward team goals
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Experience in the following is preferred: real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages
With a people-first approach, we focus on being accessible, responsive, and providing a high level of personal attention to folks in the process of buying or selling a home in central Austin – and we have fun doing it. This people-centric approach earned our Broker, Paul Reddam, over 200+ Five Star Reviews on Yelp or Zillow, where he is lauded for his candid guidance, friendly attitude, and responsiveness. Paul has been rated one of Texas' 100 Most Influential Realtors and a Platinum Top 50 Winner in 2016 and 2018. We are slowly building on this model of success so that we don't lose sight of our culture and values, with the goal of growing our brokerage to 6-7 agents over the next several years. We are looking for folks who find joy in their work to join us on our journey.