Whether this is your first job or your new job - WE WANT YOU! Come see why we are rated BEST among the best!
Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Med Tech (not Certified Medical Assistant)
Why work for us?
- Free Dementia Training
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Awesome Staff & Employee Recognition Program
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great Team Members
- Happy Staff
*****ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!!!
- 1st Shift 7a-3p
- 2nd Shift 3p-11p
- 3rd Shift 11p-7a
Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Support activities of daily living. Complete daily progress notes based on person’s goals
- Develop and maintain a positive and effective relationship with the individual, families, staff, administration, case management, and other service providers and assist in coordinating with any and all their needs concerning the individual..
- Perform or assist individual with personal hygiene as needed (e. g., bathing, brushing teeth, shaving, nail clipping, dressing, bodily functions, and service recipient appearance). May include reading and recording the persons temperature, pulse and respirations and other needed personal care services.
- Perform or assist individual in basic domestic duties as needed (e. g., cooking, cleaning, laundry,
- Coordinate and maintain individual's schedule (e. g., doctor appointments, professional team appointments and job as required).
- Coordinate individuals' participation in leisure and recreational activities
- MUST be a Team Player and assist are care staff with duties, including housekeeping tasks if needed.
- Pass medication to residents during specified times
- Log medication into log book and check for accuracy before the end of each shift
- MUST be a Team Player and willing to assist CNAs and PCAs with resident care once med-pass in complete
- Must be certified in state of employment
- Must be a team player and willing to work and help other (including team members)