- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Homestead & Co
We're looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You'll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company's high standards
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Manage office's secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Work with homeowners to facilitate their property management needs
- Communicate with tenants; collect rent, facilitate repairs and fill vacancies
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
$41,000 - $52,000
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agents, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don't take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.
Homestead & Co
Get fresh Office Managers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.