HomeSmart is now hiring Florida real estate agents. All levels of experience and production welcomed!
You bring your brand, we’ll do the rest.
HOMESMART HAS WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR:
We love working with residential real estate agents who live and breathe the real estate industry and are ready to take their career to the next level while reaping the benefits of a flexible work schedule.
If this sounds like you, KEEP READING!
At HomeSmart Realty Group, you get:
- 100% Commission (Why earn less?)
- Live Agent Services Team (Ready to assist with anything from systems to transactions)
- Streamlined Paperless Transaction Management (A painless process)
- RealSmart Agent Productivity Software (Stay on-track and productive)
- Automated and Personalized Marketing Materials (Upload, download, print or post directly to your marketing channels)
- Online On-Site Training, Mentorship Business Development Classes (Flexibility for your busy life)
- NO Tech, Desk or Marketing Fees (It’s your money, you should keep it!)
- An active Florida real estate license is required.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors is a plus!
- Any level of real estate experience is welcomed!
You determine your earning potential! If you’re ready to keep the money you work hard for and need a brokerage that can give you the tools, support, service, technology and training you desire to build your Florida residential real estate career, HomeSmart has what you’re looking for!
About HomeSmart International:
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 17,000+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.Compensation:
$100,000 at planResponsibilities:
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Consistently spearheads effective customer relations
- Reaching out to customers on the phone
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Prospect and follow-up with leads
- Present your services as a real estate agent to buyers and sellers
- Host open houses
- Schedule listing appointments and present your listing presentation with clients
- Educate clients on their home buying and/or selling experience
- Show properties
- Manage your transactions from listing to escrow
- Live and breathe your expertise in the residential real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Knowledgeable and intuitive with a positive, outgoing demeanor
- Knowledgeable of the local real estate market
- New, seasoned, team or top-producing real estate agent
- Licensed real estate agent in Florida
- Motivated individual looking for support to run their own real estate business
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Be a self-starter looking to build your career
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 18,000+ agents in 190 offices throughout the country.