The Contact Center Sales Manager role is to lead and execute the Contact Center success strategy to deliver quantified results around growing client market segments. The Manager will have responsibility to develop and lead a high performing team of Sales leaders and agents while embracing the Homesite culture. The Manager will have a demonstrated ability to lead with integrity and build trust throughout all levels of the organization to drive results. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced strategic, results oriented leader to provide vision, leadership, and management for Homesite Contact Centers. This role collaborates with fundamental stakeholders to improve the partner, client and employee experience.
- Work closely with the leadership team to refine and improve multiple areas including: recruitment, employee engagement, management coaching; performance management & development and change management.
- Effectively recruits and coaches leaders while ensuring ongoing skill development and career pathing opportunities occur for agents.
- Instills customer focus throughout contact centers and ensures agents understand the value we place on the consultative sales process and the client experience.
- Coach, counsel and train direct and indirect reports to apply, support, and sustain a continuous improvement culture.
- Collaborate across the organization to share best practices, identify opportunities for improvement, and work together to better serve the client and engage the workforce.
- Effectively supports and grows the culture.
- Drives operational excellence across the Contact Center organization; for all products home/auto/life/commercial.
- Builds understanding and awareness of product, growth and retention strategies and assesses Contact Center impact and readiness to support initiatives.
- Effectively and proactively manages to Contact Center KPI’s and targets
- Partners with key stakeholders to ensure a seamless customer experience across all channels. Create ease of doing business processes that put us ahead of the competition.
- Contributes to and supports continuous improvement projects based on evaluating operational and financial data and qualitative analysis based on observation and discussion; supported by cost/benefit forecasts.
- Able to use data to understand current and future state of the Contact Center operation.
- Works with Workforce Management, Quality Assurance, Knowledge Connection Team, Contact Center Trainers and Corporate Learning & Development to monitor trends and patterns in business along with team performance to identify problem areas and take immediate corrective action and/or make suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 plus years of contact center management work experience with demonstrated increasing responsibilities, with focus on Spanish-speaking clients and employees.
- Proven background in improving client and employee experience.
- Manages own time and to formulate priorities to manage several tasks at once without local or frequent direction.
- Must be well versed in Contact Center operations
- MBA or other graduate degree.
- Property & Casualty Insurance experience.
- Property & Casualty Insurance license.
The candidate selected will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in driving change. This person will be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. He/she must be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel and committed to meeting deadlines, including some with short time frames. This professional must demonstrate strong leadership skills